Thread: The Reviews!!!
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2002, 03:38 PM   #83
Iris
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Iris
this party was awesome maybe my best this year, before the party i somehow lost my tickets and and 8 little party favors somehow (did someone steal them?) oh well i had been looking foward to this for too long and i couldent miss it and wasent gonna let a little loss get me down. so i got there to find sadly i missed Dj tycos set but the rest of the djs were great, except for kelly she could have actually sang instead of ooing and aweing she seemed to think preforming was some sort of joke. it was really great chilling with all the great people i made no effort to remember any name but the few i can remember Kandigrrl it was great dancing with you, Dj stabby(caint wait 4 feb 1rst), spunn, stefani(why wernt you on the stage?) , everybodies daddy, Tre and mike. i dident see any lesbians but if it was the girl with the rainbow bandana she was really sweet. it was too bad the party ended so early i think it was because the opra house was having a jam at 2pm the next day and needed more time to set up. the early ending left me wanting more... the after party accross the street was a super great skethfest it was soo nice of Cara to let us all chill there thanx soo much. all and all it was great i caint wait 4 the next hulla, we need more hardcore parties in T.O so promoters please do something i will do my best to make them really good for all.