View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2003, 08:08 PM   #1
HardcoreJeff
Hullaboarder

Buffalo/WNY Hullabaloo-ers?!

Hey... Im sort of new to the HHC and party scene all together. Warped Factor was my first Hulla and my first party, and I couldnt have picked a better one to go to. The vibe there was something I never imagined. Met so many people there, wish I had brought a pen and paper to keep in touch....lol, me and my friend thought everyone was wishing us "Happy Halloween" as they gave us hugs, so we were a bit confused....virgins to the whole thing!! LOL....When we figured everything out, it just turned out to be a night we will never forget. And in case she reads this, "kandeegirl2" was the first person to "welcome" us inside the party and inform us that they were screaming "Happy Hullabaloo".....lol, something small, but something I wont forget.....anyways, Digital Outlaws was my 2nd party, and another amazing night.....a bit more of a seasoned partier by now :-)....lol.....except for it being shut down early, it was perfect!! I CANNOT WAIT for Power of Dreams, and Im so psyched to have some anthems played...we were dying to hear some at the last party. Since Im new to Hulla, Ive missed out on what seems to be the best part of it, and that is the cheese.....I love cheese, its the best part of HHC, and I cant wait to be in the middle of the opera house dance floor singing and dancing with all of you.....anyways, Id love to meet up or get in touch with anyone...from Buffalo or not, and make some new Hulla friends to keep in touch with so I dont have to go from Hulla to Hulla to see the people I like most in this world....you guys!! My email is hardcorejeff2003@yahoo.com...hope to hear from ya....or see ya next Saturday!