View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #16
candypants
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to candypants Send a message via Yahoo to candypants
Talking *multiple sighs of contentment*

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I am so impressed. I went expecting an ok time. What I got was AMAZING!! What a great vibe, what spectacular music, (with exception, in my personal opinion, of the jungle-only b/c I dont like it, not saying it was bad or anything) and the people!!! It honestly seems like last night was a wonderful dream, everything I could ask for. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! For me, it alllllll started when Vibes spun "Hold me Now" holy cream my cords Batman! Yikes. Went nuts to that one! And from there on in, it only got better. Frolic, you are the man.
divingFaces-couldnt ask for a better person to enjoy with. love you!
Starlite-same goes for you...so happy our trio rose once again!
Spunn-thanks so much for the Valentines, smiles and dancing-you are SUCH a sweetheart!
Snowblind-hope the ole backs feelin better...great to see you again and did the back rub help at all?
kandeegirl-(sp?) nice to meet you...again... I am so glad you made the trip!
To the lots and lots of other people that I met and hung out with Thanks so much for making my night such a standup occasion!
One of my other HighLights was towards the end of the night, the very last dj was spinning, and me and my two girls Jill and Stef were right up in front of the stage dancing away....SO MUCH FUN!
Robin and Chris, thanks. Yay. My favourite hulla.
Candice
(oh, and if anyone received a fruit snack from some random chick in the wee hours, HI-that was me! )