View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2003, 10:15 PM   #34
Mr.T
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by BeBe

And, some people who I think deserve honorable mention for being some of my most favourit-est people in the world...

Darren and Cait - sorry our pre-party arrangements fell through, d'oh! I really really do love hanging out with you two. What was up with that weird voodoo doll thing, that was really freaking me out. And what happened to you guys at the end of the party? I never got to say goodbye. Darren, you owe me 8 drinks in McDonald's cups for that.

And finally, a few closing thoughts...

Karlos and I had this idea... you guys should have stamp cards like Subway so that when you buy like, 8 tickets to hulla, you get one free. It's a brilliant idea, right? Ok, ok, it's stupid. Really I just want free stuff.

I was thinking on my looong trip home today about how music has become such an integral part of my spirituality. I recently decided to ditch organized religion, so I have a big space to fill. So, (and bear with me here... this is reflection, I'm not crazy) if HHC is the word of "God", then Frolic is a bit like Moses. And, we noticed that Vibes looks a lit-tle like a chubby Jesus with a jean jacket. Coincidence? I think not.

I was extremely burnt out even before the party started, so by 4:30 me and Cait went upstairs so I could set down

I'm all for that subway card idea

and as for your religion...I never told you about the religious thoughts on the rave scene?? since some people might take it the wrong way I won't post them here

DownLow 420 (shameless Plug)