View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #64
Polina
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Polina
well then
i am really missing this hulla already...

lets see if i could try and remember people who i saw
(although i defenetly was not social enough at this hulla, and now apearantly was not recognizable, and did not recognize many people)

Kandi Kat: Great!!!! to meet you.. I hope you had a great frist party, and hope to be seeing you at more!

Match: Good seeing you again.. glad to see you got in!

Kelly: Sorry you did not seem to be having such a good time.. but you were trying! Hope to see you again hun.

Eagle Scorpion: nice to meet you! I hope you had a great time this hulla.. hope to see you again in Canada.

Karlos: Awesome seeing you, i am glad you had a good time and did not want to leave.. also glad that you are aware of how great i am... other poeple have yet to discover it

Bebe: yeah it was great to meet you... again... hehe, it was great to see you, thanks for the braclette.

Keron: Nicce to see you... and to meet your brother! You had a great vibe going and it deffenetly brought up my mood.. yeah i too agree... the front of the party IS THE PLACE TO BE!

Cait: looks like you had a good time this hulla... i hope to see you next party i go to...grrreat to see you again!

Spunn: HEY! Thanks for the Valentine (spounge bob) hehe i hope you had a fab. hulla.. i saw you dancing on the stage!

Krys: I only saw you at the end (very end) when i had my coat on and was ready to pass out.. to bad i did not see you before.. hope you had a great hulla

well i already stated my overall thoughts

but what i most regret was the lack of poeple i saw or met rather! I hope all you First timers had an AMAZING time and will be seen (by me) at more! oh and lastly
people i thought i saw but was not sure at the time----
Vicks Kills
Kandeegurl2

hope to see everyone at goodfellaz.. one wich i MUST be at or NEXT hulla!

Lovez!

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can believe it, you can become it

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.