Thread: Got Hyped
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2003, 08:15 AM   #2
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
I'm not afraid of someone as trivial as SARS, nothing was going to prevent me from going, not even Easter. And I can safely say, that was one of the best hullas ever, each set, all on their own, was superb, found myself dancing most of the night... was late to the hullaboard meet cuz I just had to dance for a while to SOS, and i just danced after that till I just couldnt anymore... Cant say I met too many people... just some guy that looked like Keron.. and Spunn that come to mind.. I think I saw Carl walking about.. and I know I saw Q-Pid in the washroom... I was just so tired/hot to say anything... though I'm sure I'll remember more when I get some sleep... ahhhh nothing like a Sunday morning... no birds chirping... to traffic noise.... just ears ringing and bass booming at the back of my brain.... with a not-so-bad throat, with the help of the mighty hot chocolate. I had a blast.... weeeeeeeeeee I wish it were July 5th today
Seizure is offline   Reply With Quote