Thread: Got Hyped
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2003, 02:03 PM   #11
Polina
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Polina
Okay, a quick sum up:

I would best describe this party as "just another party" if you know what i mean. It was not horrible.. but at the same time not amazing.

I do think that the party was very well planned, the lights and sounds were amazing

i just felt the vibe i got out of it was nothing out of the ordinary

on one hand, i would have loved to have an extremly amazing time.. but this is better then having it bad

i came to the party.. already tried as can be at 12:00. I met some awesome people for the first time in person. and saw many "old-faces"

the party was fun, and i do not in the least bit regret going.. i mean i have been waiting since well.. the anthems to here frisky finish the night with my fav song. CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT <3!

okay i will try to remember the people i met: sorry if i miss anyone.. i am extremly tired

Peter: awesome to meet you.. you are an amazing person

Marilyn: your an awesome person .. very funnny..looking forward to seeing you in partys to come

Stephanie: You are such a cutie.. I love you!!

Stephanie's boyfriend (sorry forgot your name): Your great.. very nice and kind and friendly

Darren: Very cool to finally meet you

Iris: your a great gal.. wonderful to meet you

hmm.. i know i forgot so many people... rrr. sorry

and for people i saw again:
Karlos, Cait, Jenn(kandeegurl2), KerOn, Krys, Matt, Mike, Rob, Kelly, and to everyone else who i forgot because of the lack of sleep..

Thanks guys.. you made my night!

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can believe it, you can become it

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
Polina is offline   Reply With Quote