Thread: Got Hyped
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2003, 11:52 PM   #120
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
alo all! i had an absolute friggin blast at this hulla, my first hulla! at midnight, two hours went by so wonderfully slow, and i met so many people! but i got pretty tired quick, and napped in the left corner on the second tier of the three on the main floor. next time im getting a wonderful whole day of rest and sleep in before i go to hulla ^_~ im annoyed i didnt make myself get up and dance at least until that trance set came on. then i could of rested fine, hee hee! traaaance, traaaaa... : snore : ^_~ i still love trance, just not to dance too.

anyone here get one of my few copies of my okidam - the first ep cd? if anyone wants, contact me with your email addy, cause when i make a professionally printed and such version of this, ill send you a new one, for the first song on it, outta my way, will be fixed; its way too long, and i hurried thursday night to burn all of em ^.^;; i wanted to color all the covers too, but i realized i didnt have the time thurs night since i worked early friday. even if you didnt get my cd, go to my website and check out whats there; older versions of outta my way, somewhere, and water song are up, plus a couple others; but i REALLY suggest anyone DL the Trailier Muzik remix... its such a fun remix.

thanks to all the 'fellaz, you guys are great, cant wait for the 14th ^_~

renegade emcee n new plur princess - hi!! ^_^

alisun - it was so cute watching ya take care of jimmy, haha! and 'itsgigglegirl' kept poppin' up then, i shoulda introduced myself to ya -.- darn, next time

jimmay! ...rave rave rave rave, step step step step...

candygirl23, thanks fer the egg i think, it had a jollyrancher in it, right? ^_^

carrie! whatta crazy night! how inthe heck did you miss your plane...? i got a weird message from ya bout being in the middle of an or... eh, nm, ill keep that private ^_~ maybe i misunderstood your voice message, but it sounded bad XD

kandeegurl2 - jenn! thanks for bringing those toys, i loved that shit! ^_~ hee hee! too bad i went in to hibernation for a bit, i wanted to bounce around with you guys more -.- but i couldnt help it, haha!

tika, kristian, seb, steve surreal!!!!!! hi ^_~ haha!

and then hey to all the other peeps i met but i cant recall their names! i think i will bring a lil book next time to write shiz in, i friggin need it! my mind is scatterbrained enough normally, and i love meeting new people. next time, next time

ja ne!
- brandon, aka oki, aka okidam

btw: for those who arent able to put name to face, or didnt officially meet me, i had dark blue ufo's, and the black decepticon logo tshirt that had the neon green that kinda glowed.

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
okidam is offline   Reply With Quote