View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2003, 12:27 AM   #70
MrGuv (Mathiau)
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to MrGuv (Mathiau) Send a message via AIM to MrGuv (Mathiau) Send a message via MSN to MrGuv (Mathiau) Send a message via Yahoo to MrGuv (Mathiau)
For those that don't make good tips - no offence, find better places to work......?

My sister worked @ the keg, Tucker market place (i worked with her - wicked tag team) and a few other places and out of say 5 night a week - 3 or 4she would be taking home 100-300$ a night on tips! from any of the places she worked @ - yes she ahd bad night, those were usually slow night like mon / tues. She often mad more then me! a week and she had a lower wage and i worked more hours then her and my wage was twice what hers was!

So, i think some of you are doing something wrong, or are not as friendly and nice as you think you are, or are just working in pure shit holes that attact poor people.
¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© They know what is what, but they don't know what is what........ they just strut..... WTF! ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long! ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸