Thread: Got Hyped
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2003, 04:29 AM   #67
luscious_leah
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to luscious_leah Send a message via MSN to luscious_leah
I really don’t know what else to say but WOW! Last night was amazing. I haven’t had so much fun at a party for such a long time. The music was great; the people were the same great. It was great to see old and new faces alike. I wasn’t planning on staying for long, but with how the night was going I couldn’t have left.

Shout outs…
[in no order : )]

Kelly: Thank you for saving me from the wait in line! Always great to party with you. And don’t you worry my arm is doing just fine ; )
Jessie: Great seeing you as always.
Eli: Thank you for making my night so much fun. We finally got to rave together! Maybe next time you won’t get kicked off stage ever 10 minutes. Haha! Oh and I still have your (I mean Elliott’s) Santa hat : P
Chris: You rule, sorry I didn’t stay for your entire set! But from what I was there for it was GREAT!
Karlos: I didn’t see you very much, but none the less still great seeing you. Too bad it took you soooo long to show up :P
Jenn and Jessie: Jenn always great too see you, and it was really nice to meet Jessie : )
Darren and Cait: Darren we always miss all the good stuff! And to both of you thanks for “saving me” ; )
Martin: My dirty gino dancing partner, THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming. Such a nice surprise, and next time no secrets!
Mike: Thanks for molesting me as per usual! Haha!
Chantal and Paul: Nice to finally meet both of you. Chantal I hope you had a great time. And Paul thanks for the CD!
Keron: Next time I will call you, cuz if I don’t I won’t have ANY hair left ; )
John: I hope you had a great time, it was fun swaying with you or what ever we decided that we were doing… dancing I guess ; )
Rob: Mice to finally meet you, hope you had fun with your inventory today! And I still have the pin you gave me!!

To anyone I missed, I am sorry!

I took a million pistures once I find a good hosting site I will get them up ASAP!