View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2003, 10:43 PM   #87
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
ooooh man, the whole first half of the night i was so zonked >.< noooo! just like last hulla! i keep on getting no sleep before hulla, and passing out in the middle of the party -.- but whomever dropped Pretty Green Eyes more towards the later middle of the party... thank you!!! ^_^ i am absolutely in heart with this track ^_^

i was so out of it, but i kinda remember meeting a lotta people, haha! i was the shaggy haired kid in just a white button up , and pikachu backpack, haha! pic:

http://meisemily.rh.rit.edu/%7Eemil...es/DSCN1498.htm

but shout outs to my hullavirgin detroit crew, mr mc 2cb, snoop! you crazy kids! greg, ashleigh, krystal, the girl i met at goodfellaz who knows an old highschool mate o mine and her guy louie, who i didnt get to meet, emily for taking that awesome above picture of me (i cant remember the PLUR shake ^.^;, andypants, timmy!, barry & margret(?), sunny, jim (THANK you for friday, you spent waay too much), UNKLEFUKER!!!!, jenn her boy and their friend, and laaast but not least the oh so lovely Ms Gigglesgirl, Courtney!! much <3 to you! and anyone else i cant remember at the moment... drop me a line! so i can bridge the gaps in me head!

all i remember is wandering around aimlessly, not being able to dance up with giggles n neverlandgurl cause i couldnt sit down and i was so, so zonked. and when i was up in the later of the night, i was zombie-tired, haha, and i just bounced around up front. i had fun... but it was still kinda a sucky night for me personally ONLY in that i had no energy and didnt do jack -.- :: sigh :: NEXT hulla in september ill make it my Hulla to reaaally remember!!!!!!! ...i hope -.-

PLUR + Happiness kids ^_~
sincerely,
- oki

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~