View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2003, 02:34 AM   #1
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
I Want To Be Sparkley, Pretty N Shiney!

alright folks...
I Want To Be Sparkley, Pretty N Shiney for this hulla!

im going to be wearing a sponge bob tshirt i guess, nice n yellow..
and ill be wearing these pants...

does anyone want to help glitter me, pretty me, dress me, even make up me to be as... well... um, colorful n crazy as possible?! i'd even borrow faery wings!! im not touching a drop of alchohol or anything else during the night, so everyone will for sure get their stuff back in perfect shape, with no forgetting.

my... *ahem* feminine side just... wants to come out n play i guess XP hahahahaha! will anyone help me?!?!

ill be in the HOJO on sherborne, but if anyone wants, i can meet people else where and get glammed up too. PM me or IM me, and ill give you my cell # and we can plan this out. i can't really go EVERYWHERE or to too many different places. its short notice, but hopefully someone will want to help me out.

just know, i am being very serious about this. im just being silly in how i word it, im not embarrassed in the least bit to want to get all prettied up for once, and just be crazy. i dressed up as a japanese school girl for a birthday halloween party once; wig, stuffed bra, skirt, shaved legs, and even a real pair of girls underwear! IM NOT AFRIAD of anything folks!

so hit me with your best shot, and we'll make this hulla just a touch extra hillarious and more fun XD

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~