View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #25
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
wow...I finally have recouperated enough to get on the computer and post my review...this was one of my favorite parties ever, and quite possibly my favorite hullabaloo...the vibe was absolutely amazing, as were the people (as per usual).

Tranzit: runaway and moonwalker...life doesn't get a whole lot better than that

Hixxy and Storm: I'm still in awe...absolutely amazing...I've never seen an MC with so much energy...i'm speechless...i am without speech

Frolic: Amazing set, as I've come to expect...and ending your set with Pacific Sun, my most favoritest song *sigh* almost made me cry.

To all my favorite hullabalooers (Tryppy and Jamgirl, Curly Haired Mike, Tripp Booth Ryan, Rylan, Shannon, xRaverx Ryan, Kelly, Becky, Rochester Crew, Kiki and Jenny, Goodfellaz Crew, Carrie, Michigan Kids, Polina I always see in the restrooms, and all the others I met and can't name) thanks for making last night one of the happiest nights of my life...There are no words to describe the hulla-heart I feel for you all, and how much I appreciate the hugs and lovins I receive every two and a half months...

See most of you in a few weeks for New Years

**hugs and heart**

Courtney

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine