View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #3
Sim
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
OK I just got a couple hours of sleep, and more names have popped into my head.

da_giggles - Didnt really chat much, but still at least got to meet you.

swirski - I cant remember if we chatted much, but at least I remember talking to you

Oh ya did anyone say hello to my buddy Jon? He was the guy with the cane. We didnt bother with the lawn chair idea and ended up getting a nice folding chair up at the bar

One more thing, I was dancing for almost the entire time, and learned why thats good and bad The longest break I took was during Chiclet's set. I really really like trance and decided a nice listen was in order. After that, it was dance dance dance until the end. I took the odd 5 minute break to go up to the bar, washroom, etc. Well, during AC Slaters' set, I started to feel my stomach not agreeing with me. I thought the worst and thought that I was over-heating. I thought that was odd cause I didnt break a sweat at all the entire night. I never felt extra-warm or anything. Well, once I stopped dancing, it went away slowly. So, I was movin so much I upset my stomach. gg dancing.

Oh ya another thing (ya im thinkin of stuff to say as I type this...) Even though I already did on the dancefloor, I apologies to all the people I hit while wavin my arms around