View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2004, 12:55 PM   #7
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
OMG where to start???

I didn't get their till 11 30...so many last minute delays...
FRISKY.. getting in their was a mess and I was doing too much running around to even hear it unfortunately... but I caught stay here forever and that was just great!!!!
CHICLET.. eew that did not start my night off good .. sorry im just not a trance fan..
KEVIN ENERGY.. I knew this set was going to be explosive.. AND I WAS RIGHT.. holy shit he opened with the ready or not remix.. I will never forget that.. the rest of the set was just .. unbelievable!
ANABOLIC FROLIC.. all I have to say is.. superb as usual... and WOWOWOW u ended with field of dreams.. that was too good for words! CONGRATS!
D-MINUS.. ok I really liked this set.. so many good choons.. I LOVE that remix of LUCKY STAR!!! *drools*
AC SLATER.. gooood set I really enjoyed it and Im not sure if it was you who dropped PAY ATTENTION.. if it was u.. GREAT!
SILVER1.. BIRTHDAY BOI!!!!!!!!! NICEEE JOB.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING "DO IT LIKE WE DO"!!!!!!!!

"U AND ME BABY AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL"!!!!!!!

Other songs that made my night.. YOUR SHINING (of course) .. Rock you softly, Hold you tonight, Ordinary People, FLOWERS NEED THE RAIN.. I LOVED IT, Addictions....

quick shots.. and it was SOOOOOOOO great seeing so many old faces WOW!
Angela.. I FEEL... ALIVE...LOL.. ANGELA? that was awesome
Mike... omg we were making fun of everything.. ur nipple sticker...then about people hitting us with the elbows (amputteess) HAHA
Brandon.. wat can I say? Sorry you weren't feeling well.. MUAH!
Natasha.. thanks for the drawing on my arms... and my bak.. ur nuts and I luv it!!!!!
Woody...always good times!!!! lol ur climbing up the ladder..boo trance!!! haha
Rob...YAAAYY!!!!!! Congrats with the girl!! I AM THE RAVER BABY THO!!!
MC 2-CB... omg u make me laf... HAPPY BDAY.. your mc'ing is fukken siK!! Too bad I didn't run into 'u know who' HAHAHA! Kandikidd.. ur soooooooo adorable ITS ALL ABOUT LAND BEFORE TIME.. THAT WAS SO CUTE!
Seizure it was great running into u .. u always looked tired tho lol.. I didnt see u dance.. not even a "little bit" just a "little bit" ahah.
XRaVeRX.. hey hun!!! YAY we actually got to CHILL and dance this time.. but I did end up losing u towards the end I emailed u chek it
Skittles ha fun times.. im glad I ran into u again...just not at an after party so we could get lost again..ur pants rok.. along with ur sweaty hat haha
Bunny...thanks for the compliments.. ur fukken adorable... detroit... pffttt

... wow there were so many other ppl but im falling asleep typing this.. so if I forgot u.. dont take it personally!!

OVERALL.. thanks for an awesome party.. congrats to frolic and mrs frolic.. wow the crowd went nuts wen u announced that!! haahah... A MEMORABLE NIGHT FOR SURE... and to the guys outside handing the flyers.. I LUV U.. ur fukken hilarious.. destinys website.. I DIDN"T FORGET :P!! haah

-Ashley