View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #40
AC Slater
Hullaboarder

Thumbs up

This was the best Hulla I've been too. And on top of that, it was probably one of the best parties in general that I've ever been too. Accelerator is how all raves should be. The most amazing sound system, great variety of hardcore and hard trance, AMAZING lighting, and top notch production quality.

The music was good. Such a variety. Frisky played some of my fav modern day dnb anthems, that was nice. Also played some great Hujib and Frisky originals and remixes. Quality. Kev Energy's set was off the fucking hook. Hard, acidy, and energetic combined with Kev's playful mixing style and MC Gobstoppa totally on point. Amazing. Chicklet played some killer hard trance and hardstyle that I got my drink on to.

Me and Ian's set...SO much fun. It was an honor to play on the Hulla stage. I decided to take a big risk for my set and play hard as hell, and on top of that, 80% of it was unreleased American and Canadian tracks. It was completely different and it had to be done. The Hulla crowd was amazing as usual and I was suprised that so many people were totally into it! I had an absolute blast and my brother from a different mother E.N.D. was completely on point. Definately a "Wicked MC". The best in North America.

Saw lots of people who I wanted to see more of! The whole Goodfellaz Family, Pete Gobstoppa (more amazing morning after conversations once again), Virus, Frisky you crazy bastard, D-Minus, Mannik and Saiyan (aka Sayain haha), Bob Jumper, Steve the Surreal one, Salsa Shark, Joey, Tika and Sarci my girls, and everyone who I am forgeting in my lack of sleep haze. Big shouts to everyone i met.

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris and Robin on the little raverbaby on the way!

Also big thank you to Frolic for giving me the opportunity to play Hullabaloo. It was an amazing experience.

See everyone in Rochester in a few weeks for Sharkz and the Deva!