View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2004, 04:26 AM   #15
OrbRoller
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to OrbRoller
that disapoints me that u would complain about not getting a cool gift or cd. what u get is a hullabaloo. and to me that is all i need. as well as to the 5 hullanewbs i brought w/ me this year. in 2 years of hullas and 9 years of going to parties i have never heard ne one asking for more when they were given soooooo much. frolic and all the other promotors work their bloody asses of to bring us one night where we can finally get the tinyest glimpse of what dreams are really made of for 9 hours. the look on everybodies face on the dance floor when that one transition is just sooooooo perfect and the whole crowd is moving like one living thing. and then the dj drops that track, that one track, that makes u stop dead in your tracks on the dance floor with shivers up throughout your entire body. and u smile. some cry. some just are simply paralized. i've been all 3.

that is what they give us. and it seems that for most of us that is all we need...:h)

"We ARE the children of the night"