View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #54
*STAR child*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *STAR child* Send a message via AIM to *STAR child* Send a message via MSN to *STAR child* Send a message via Yahoo to *STAR child*
OMG Its been 3 Years to the Month Since i hit a Hulla, Last time was an UNFUN experience. But you can tell i had a blast cuz my beetieful K-swiss' cameoutta dere BLACK eerg! Wheres ma toothbrush?? It's a night to remeba...hehe its was like going to my first hulla all ova again!!

Jeffy (Wolf )- Thank You soooooo Much Fer bringin Me You I can't Even begin to explain the amounts of fun That I had!!! You Outdid Yourself yet again. C'ya Tuesday fer Da Leafs game...BOOO Tampa!

To all Tha beautiful women Thanks fer being ma eyekandi all night...it was quite enjoyable.

Congrats Cris and Robin!!...Way 2 happy for ya guys! Keep it Real!

Keron- OMG! You Made me feel soo special. When I saw Ya my Heart like jumped half way across da room. Still lookin secksie as Hell! COME TO OAKVILLE DAMMIT!!! Luv Luv Luv!! *rapes ur Leg*

Bec and Fraser - OMG U 2 Are ta cutest. Sooo Beautiful!! *mwahs*

Ty- OMG told ya ud have fun..I love ya 2 mach!Hoora fer life size! (y'know wat i mean)

Joel - U tricked me...u said you weren't going!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMMY- Move to Toronto!!...we luv u up here. Hooray fer beer!

Abbi- Isn't It Ironic? dontcha think?...question, did u accidentally take my hat back to Michigan witcha? I feel nakedness w.out ma purdy hat!!

Hope everyone got cd's if you didn't Then i didn't meetcha...lol.

Anyhews...i need like another 12hrs sleep so Peace out Y'all.