View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #11
Toye
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toye
Good Stuff:
========

Spinz: Amazing, I'm sure anyone who 'does' like Jungle liked his set, I sure as hell did. Especially when he played that track that sounded like metal/jungle, woh.

Breeze: I liked his set, less cheese and more hardness, at least thats what it sounded like to me. ; p

Saiyain, D-Minus, Frolic, Silver1, Subsonic, all did great too.
Security, some crap went on but they were just doing their job and I accepted it.

Got to party with good people and meet one very interesting person. Danced my ass off (not all night though, but I made up for that) and I would say as my 4th Hulla, this was the best one I've been to.

Bad Stuff:
=======
I saw the people who were having sex and got kicked out. What the hell was that? Lay off the pills kids. : )

That guy in the men's bathroom, with all the soap/deoderant etc.. I hope next time he realizes he'd make better tips if he wasn't "FORCING" people to tip him. I tipped him $5 throughout the night. But at a few points where I didn't even touch anything the guy was grabbing me by the shoulder and pulling me back and telling me to give him money. Now what the *(#@ was that?

Conclusion - It was a good night and defiantly changed my opinion on Hulla, it could just because I'm a bit more tolerant than I used to be. I think the vibe is what brings me back, the crap that goes on can be put aside because every party has some weird crap going on.

Cheers.