Thread: reviews????
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #105
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
ok so now that i can actually think like a normal person now, i shall write my review we ended up missing most of frisky's set which was a little sad for me but we definately didn't miss all the fun. but i enjoyed the night of music and didn't want it to stop!
everybody's mike:an awesome home-coming keep it up!
seizure : hehhe i could tell you were surprised to see me...i wish i had gotten to dance with you and i woulda totally given you a backrub if you had asked!!!
jamgirl and tryppy: yay for front of the room fun! always a pleasure to see you two
race2dakelly: such a sweetheart and still awesome hugs. we will definately be listening for you on wednesday night!
~creamy~matt: hope you had a great time kiddo and you put those bracelets i gave you to good use! awesome meeting you
milo: <3 always there for a tackling good time
krys/chris: yay! fun, dancey, and cute
shannon: beautiful.wonderful.bestest.
the michigan crew: hope you guys had a great time, nice meeting you chris, oh AIDS, and emma stop losing your glasses!
bart, brad, sim, moondancer, wyld, adrian, beanz, mikey mccracky, muffins, the roc crew, and the rest i sil-lily forgot: hearts hearts and more hearts...hulla would not be the same without you
as usual courtney and i were big fun loving nerds....and we always will be
xoxoxoxoxo
*sunny*bunny*

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk