Thread: seriously
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2004, 06:18 AM   #8
~CrEaMy~
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ~CrEaMy~ Send a message via MSN to ~CrEaMy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrYpPy
Ok what? There are no pill testing kits for them? I have never used one myself and if I do dose then I would only get it from someone I trust. Just because there are 15-17 year old there doesn't mean they DO drugs and if they do..what makes you think they don't trust the person they are buying it from. I also don't think security will let you pass if they find a pill testing kit on you.
I agree wholeheartedly with what McED said. This party is not just for 18+ read the flyer. It is suggested that they be over the age of 16. I know what goes on at Hulla and I don't see why I would ever not let my kid experience such a beautiful thing if I trusted them. Hulla is meant for everyone and everyone should experience it. High or not, the friendships built there are real.

Hulla is an escape from reality. It's what real life should be like. Everyone caring about one another and looking after eachother. With Peace, Love, Respect & Unity as one.

These kids are the future of Hullabaloo, treat them with the same respect as they would you. If you bash them and look down upon them, they may not enjoy their night and never decide to come back.

RESPECT

Once again, I have to find myself agreeing. When you start becoming jaded, and treat people badly at a party... it begins the downfall of a scene. Let the people do what they are going to do, and just hope that they will do it responsibly. Or if there is a major issue, help people learn to be more responsible.

Anyone that is ever brought into a scene should learn what is or is not appropriate for a party. They should learn about PLUR. They should be guided, so that they don't give the scene a bad name. And it needs to be passed down.

It doesn't take long before the whole scene becomes jaded, and all you have is a hollow feeling at your parties. You truly have something special out there. Don't ruin it.

More will be posted when I am finished with my thread in Sail Away.

Much Love,
~CrEaMy~ Matt