Thread: seriously
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM   #19
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
Frolic- Ok, at least it was investigated... having trip there when you can, and this time at least having some of their flyers in the bathroom, and the medics is still more than most promoters(at least in my area) do. Whatever your personal feelings about drugs are, you do what you can to keep everyone safe which does get mad props from me.

of course, in the US the presence of bottled water has been used as an excuse to shut down a party and arrest the promoters, so they are kind of running scared. Canada seems to realize much more than the US that there are worse problems than drugs out there.

jamgirl- I know the feeling... I always make sure people have water and stuff, if they are obviously rolling and don't have a water bottle in hand I make a point to mention that and often give them mine- better they get a cold from me than suffer heat stroke, though its even better if they have their own bottle.

Raelyn- Glad you enjoyed it. Hulla is a sacred thing to me(in a quite literal sense) so I love to see people having fun there.