View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2004, 04:26 PM   #5
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Of course you were joking. It's not like I took that seriously.

Birthday Funtopia 7 Reviews
Party Summary
I came late, stuck at work till 10pm but was able to get out at 9:30.. which was good. Enjoyed the night for the most part.. except for the middle of the night.. yeowth.

DJ Reviews
9-10 Slot
Tika vs Scoots: I missed this set in its entirety.
10-11 Slot
Tyco: Missed first half of set, but 2nd half was a perfect thing to start my night off with.
11-12 Slot
Silver1 vs DJ Wolf: And again the wolf howls away in a battle... great set!
12-1 Slot
Elixir: Time to slow things down a notch, I found myself enjoying this set very much.
1-2 Slot
DJ Hixxy: I didn’t enjoy this set at all. Bleh.
2-3 Slot
DJ Frisky: Super strong set, heavy on the bass. Perfect.
3-4 Slot
Anabolic Frolic: and it continued from where Frisky left off. Good job.
4-5 Slot
Chiclet: I loved this set so much I even danced. I don’t normally dance to Trance even though I love Trance.
5-6 Slot
D-Minus: And once again Donny is given the task of summerizing the event as a whole into the final set. Glad it went out on a good note.

Peep Shouts
Familiar Faces
Amy (Blossom on PR): You get 1st this time around. You seemed a little too frisky around me last night. I was wondering if something had happened to you. lol

Amanda (Bubbles082 on PR): Amanda in a semi-short skirt? Egads! *droolz*

Matt (Match on HB/PR): Thank you, thank you, thank you for the help.

Eric (Tuck_e on PR): Was wondering when you’d show up. I remember being on PR before leaving and you were still online.

Colin (TrYpPy on HB/PR): Didn’t spend THAT much time around each other this time.. I dunno why though.

Denise (jamgirl on HB/PR): Barely saw you at all!

Carrie (CareSieB on HB/PR): Hello scaryman indeed!

Ashley (babyEjunglist on HB/!TeKnObItCh! on PR): I ’ignored’ you on MSN by playing Final Fantasy XI: Online non-stop recently... and my reward.. you ignoring me at Hulla for the most part.. lol

Brendan (Toye on HB/PR): Barely saw you at all.. always sticking with Ashley and her running off too quickly.

Laura (lovable_laura on HB): Didn’t expect to see you there. Good that you were though.

Laura (in_the_jungle on PR): I haven’t seen you since like.. Head of the Class? You were shocked I remembered your name, I don’t see why though.

Mike (Everybodies Daddy on HB/PR): Thanks for the help stage-wise in letting me know if Frolic was around.

Jules (Scoots): I remember discussing the upcoming Goodfellaz party at the end of the night with you. I think I shall go.

Raoul (Psyklone): haha sorry about the constant questions.

Ryan (perry461 on HB/Loki461 on PR): Good to see you again!

Ryan (xRaVeRx on HB/PR): Didn’t think you’d recognize me but alas you did!

Adrian (happyhat on HB): It’s always a great night when you’re around.

Kyle (.oOFuzzEOo. on PR): Wow, I don’t think we’ve spent that much time together ever... but it was fun!

Ron (RoNsToPaBbLe on PR): Sucks about what happened to your stuff. Get that shit sorted out fast.

Bart (4am on HB/PR): Was great partying with ya again.. unfortunately.. the night ended tragically

Karlos (J-Karlos on HB): After seeing your online trait, then seeing the one in person.. I can’t come up with a conclusion about you.

Darren (Mr. T on HB): Yeah yeah, I know you like to shake head in a ’no’ response at me.. but yet I didn’t find it surprising.

Valerie (valiekins on PR): Haha you totally surprised me last night with that camera shot.. damn you

Graham (glasscs on HB/PR): What the? Who were all these newbies of yours covering me in kandi? lol

Ashleigh (Twinkkee on PR): Didn’t speak much to you.. but that’s nothing new.

Matt (§punn on HB/PR): Likewise, but at least this time I said more things to you than the overall average in party moments.

Nick (Xphox on HB/PR): Yes yes, I do remember you!

Jeff (Sim on HB/PR): Wow, didn’t expect you to be there at all!

Jeff (DJ Wolf on HB/PR): Didn’t say much if anything at all to you this time around. Maybe next time.

Jessica (kneeling on PR): Didn’t say much to you either last night.

Melissa (Candylicious on PR): I hope my directions at the beach were sufficient in helping you find Jessica.

Jess (.:Jess:. on HB): It’s funny how you always come up to me and tell me your name. You’d think even with my brain, I’d be able to remember it.. and I do.

Holly (.:candyraver:.): Didn’t talk to you much.

April (Sexy.Kitten on HB/PR): Haha you’re so energetic! I love it!

Sean (Email_Sean): Didn’t say much to you either.

Dima (HardcoreM on HB): Didn’t say much to you but it was still better than nothing.

Woody (Woody_327 on PR): Haha I remembered you from Dillinja and when Ashley came to pick me up for Still Fresh with you guys.

Rob (soldier on PR): You didn’t climb any trees! You disappoint me!

Mike (travelsize on HB/PR): It didn’t look like you were enjoying yourself, which probably means you were having a wicked time from your prespective.

Rita (Bubbles_2486 on HB/!*FuRbY*! on PR): I don’t remember saying a single word to you, just nodding.

Keith (.numb. on PR): You were rather quiet that night.

Roger (princegod on PR): Saw you a few times in the party. Thanks for the lift to the beach!

Sonny (Neverlandgurl on HB): Didn’t take you very long to find me.. lol

Courtney (itsgigglegirl on HB/PR): Didn’t see much of you.. maybe at just one instance.

Kristin(e) (*Moondancer* on HB/Covergirl on PR): Yay! No red whistle! Even though I asked for no red one.. I didn’t have to, you had a blue one ready for me.. lol

David (TransPlant on PR): Barely talked to you.

Teva (robotpilot on HB/PR): Same as above.

Lyndsey (robotpirate on PR): Ditto.

Ian (END on HB): Dammit.. you need to give me more details than that!

New People
Chris (Anabolic Frolic on HB): Told ya I’d catch up with ya this time around, and I did! Finally got around to it.

Robin (Mrs Frolic on HB): Same with you. Finally got around to saying hi.

Jare (Jarefox on HB/PR): In my search for Frolic, I came across you on stage. Now there’s no more "We might have met" because now we definitely did!

Blaire (brooklynhype on HB): Didn’t say much to you.

Siouxsie (XdigitalXdreamX on HB): Glad things went well on first face-to-face impression, rather than online impressions.

Caitlin (*BunnE* on PR): Don’t remember seeing you at the party at all, but I do remember outside after the party and the beach.

Ashley (CRAYOLA_KYD on HB): Heh, musta been frustrating for you as I pretended to even need to think of who you were.

** Are probably others.. I’ll think of them in time.