View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #10
kneeling
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to kneeling
OMG THIS WAS A WIKKED PARTY!!!

I had such a great time... The music was awesum! I couldnt have asked for more....

=) thanks to all the people who made my night... **kilts are always sexy** :P

Well, too all the wikked people that showed my a great time

Ryan- LOL pretending to be your mother, and interupting your glowstixing show to those guys. And the bucket... *shivers*
Milo- Your sooooo damn gorgeous, and it was nice seeing you again. Its a shame we didnt talk as much as I hoped too, but you gottah be happy... getting a massage from me!! and all those hugs!! That creeper was sooo annoying
Chris "orbz"- YET again another fantastic time seeing you! =) loving your lil glow stixing puppet
Seizure- Even though we didnt talk much, it was always a pleasure seeing you again
Melissa- My best friend always and forever, we rawked the kilts baby!
David and Teva- =) you guys are the sweetest!!! :P David, *looks at you weirdly*...Yes we are king and queen of the raves!
Andrew- Finally we got to talk!! and hangout... your absolutely amazing!
Danny and Eric- You guys are awesum! Best buddies for life!! Eric you still have my cd!
Everybodys Daddy- LMAO do I know you? that was classik! You look soo different!!

Omg my list goes on and on and on... Im sooo sorry if I missed any of you.. my brain isnt very functional right now...
But all I have to say is.... WIKKED PARTY AND WIKKED SETS!! *drools*