View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #13
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Hmm...

The Music: Only 3 or 4 sets save the night....

Silver1 vs. Dj wolf:

OMG, BEST BEST BEST set of the night.... Silver1 opened up with an incredible track and Mc Ed just tore the place with his freestyle ... I totally though Dj Wolf was done for, but man, he answered back to the max and was NOT outdone ... This set just made my night... Silver 1 kept me energized and Wolf kept me bouncing.... and hearing tracks Like A dream was amazing, thanks , both of you.... I call this a tie

Tika and Scoots: I was pissed I missed the first 5-6 mins, but the both of you were amazing too.... the goddess of chese in North America were both shining..... Hearing tracks like Rush Hour was cool.... There is ALWAYS room for more chese

D- Minus: Glad you ended the night cause u were solid from begining to the end, your track selection varied.....

Tyco: A little too hard for my taste.... BUT wholly shit, that track u opened up was freaking incredible .... Anybody know of this track, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE mention it... So incredibel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That track almost made me have a heart attack

Now the rest of you...

Elixir gave me a headache, Hixxy was just TERRIBLE TERRIBLE all in capital letters, god was I pissed off, man quit ahead while you are ahead.... Chicklet was allright, I actually somewhat enjoyed her set even though trance is not my thing, Frisky was depressing and Frolic was weak, even hearing heart of gold was not good enough to save your set

The Mcs: Mc Ed was again freaking amazing, I do not think words could describe his skills, Gobstopper kept the crowd pumping, Mc Jumper and Storm need to start writing new material, shit I dont think its that much work, I do not think u both understand how annoying it is hearing the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, Kwik was allright....

And a sidenote: it might acceptable to hear Children of The Night 2x, but hearing heatbeatz 5x was tres annoying......

Everbody I met; Trance, Cameron, Match, Carrie, Saber, Dave Uk, astralboy, Skittles, Scoots, Dinia, Timmy, Sim, Kelly, Laura, Bob, Colin, Chris, Julian and his Montreal buddies... Im sure there was many more, just kind of forgetful now... Nice seeing you all.. pictures coming soon