View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2004, 07:26 PM   #17
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
Our First Hulla

My boyfriend and i came from out of town for this party.... he from Tenn. and me from Detroit... what..! N e Way.... Got there kind of late... just as Elixyr was spinnin... That set was very good way to get me goin. At this point we were tryin to feel out the Vibe... went up stairs, got a drink, met some people. THANKS to all of u awesome people... who were so helpful and kind. After that was Frisky. Really not my style of music... just lacking as far as i was concerned. Hixxy and Storm definately gave the NRG for the night. THey had that place ROCKIN!!! Frolic as well... both really energetic. The last time i had seen Frolic was at We Are Still Twisted (Detroit) and he was still spinnin wit vinyl back then... was 99 i think!??? he seemed to be more involved in what he was spinning. maybe it was an off night? i'll be back in september to find out. As for Chiclet... yur set was tight.. nice SKRATCH gurl!!!! we left about half way through that... and made our way back to hotel. Everything was amazing... thank you to everyone that we met... and that helped us out throughout the night. What a wonderful group of party kids... I LOVE IT!!!! can't wait to be back... you'll see us...
Kyle N Will