View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2004, 07:14 AM   #1
Davespice(uk)
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Davespice(uk) Send a message via AIM to Davespice(uk) Send a message via MSN to Davespice(uk) Send a message via Yahoo to Davespice(uk)
What the Brits thought...

I have never felt so welcomed at a rave as I did at Funtopia last Saturday, seriously, you lot are an absolute credit to the global hardcore scene! I’m sure you’re gonna start seeing more Brits come over when we tell everyone about our experience. When we got pulled up onto the stage – my god – I have never in my life had that much attention, and if that was not enough we had a dance from the friendship crew dedicated to us! I honestly don’t think we deserved all that, but hand on my heart those things plus the friendliness of everyone I met will set that weekend in my memories for ever!

Sadly though, I don’t think I will be coming back for the foreseeable future. In September I am going to University in London to start a degree in Archaeology, which means that (on the pittance that a student gets these days) I won’t even be able to afford raves in the UK, let alone overseas! But seriously though, if anyone here comes over to London do look me up as I will be living very close by! You will always be welcome in my house.