View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #129
astralkid
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles_2486
I don't see why everyone had a huge problem with Hixxy's set? I thought it was great. Mind you this was the first time me seeing him spin *droolz* I thought that Anabolic Frolic's set was AMAZING! My last 2 hulla's i'm always worn out and too tired or busy running around to even really listen but this time i was upfront and center for it and I LOVED it...one of the best sets..Dj wolf rocked the house quite nicley too So did Tyco. Music wise this hulla in my opinion has been the best party/hulla i've been too! Such great music spun by all and i obviously loved Tika & Scoots playing some cheese *licks* I LOVE cheese:P I justwish i had of gotten to see them the whole way through...i ended up showing up late

Hixxy was henious, I kept asking people wtf was wrong with him... I couldnt believe my ears.... Frolic set would have been a little better if the sound system did not suck so much when he was on... Tika and Scoots were delicious, cheese overload

Wolf was awesome, him and Silver1 is what kept me moving.... It was also fun screaming D-MINUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, throughout D-minus set , good set.