View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2004, 06:59 PM   #110
SpeedJat
Hullaboarder

Quote:
calm down, emo kids :P j/k...ish

i won't miss any of you... the good ones aren't gonna quit partying because one party is gone, so there won't be anything to miss... the ones who ARE gonna quit partying are pretty dumb for it, and i'm not gonna waste my time feeling bad about it

i won't miss the opera house. will you? didn't think so.

it's just as easy for everyone who shows up to hulla to show up at another party. if you've never been to a goodfellaz, try it. i bet you'll like it. i don't really grasp what it is that everyone thinks we're losing.

While there are other parties that started this whole rave thing, and while there are still good parties that will occur, Hulla defines the whole scene. People that started raving in the mid 90's that do not do it any more, still remember hulla's. When I told one of my friends that a hulla is just a party, she told me: "No, it's more than just that!" . And it is. It seems that in the past few years it has somewhat lost its luster, it's still something that has defined the Toronto rave scene and many people know about it. How many times have you heard anyone say that they came all the way from south US or UK to attend a rave? But you definitely heard that for a hulla party.
So I congratulate the whole hulla crew on making this thing a memorable event that many people will remember as a good part in their youth, and I will definitely plan on getting there for the last one.