Thread: Review
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2004, 12:38 PM   #106
Mikey Estacado
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mikey Estacado Send a message via MSN to Mikey Estacado
I havn't been here in awile to post my reveiw so here it is, I had alot of fun and I'm glad I finally got to meet Margaret (Your so cool) and a host of others whom I've become acustomed to chit chating with during the wait between parties. Big shout out to the MI crew, Carrie, Kristen, Heidi you guys are always in my heart and on my mind Thanx for everything and I'm going to see you soon. I also can't forget about the Bradford crew whatup?!!! Im glad I got to hang out with you guyz for a bit. Ill definately be looking for everyone at future events Hulla or otherwise. Kandeegirl2, You helped my trip with the weather update and I really appreciate that bunches and I still owe you another hug for the advice thanx again. To Anabolic and Everybody's Daddy, I can't thank you guyz enough for giving me the chance to enjoy your craft in the halls of Hullabaloo. Your the best THANK YOU!!!!! Thats it for me to all I forgot to mention, I ran out of space and time but your not forgotten by far, Until next time P.L.U.R to all!!!!!!