View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2004, 07:31 AM   #68
LordX
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to LordX
More .CUE file fun

See, you guys said: We split it up for the CD, but the MP3 is all one track.. that is EXACTLY why a downloadable .CUE file is a great idea.. I a .cue file works with nero and cdr-win, and it tells each program where to make the tracks, and what to put into cd-text.. so all you do is open the .CUE file in nero and BANG, you burn the mp3 to cd with ALL the tracks and all the cd-text names burned!

If you need an example .cue file, try www.spandel.nl it is FULL of .cue files.

You can simply take one of the .CUE files from there, and EDIT it to fit your mp3's!! its a snap, and all you need is NOTEPAD to do it.

If you think this will make a good addition to your site, please give me a private message or an e-mail. Also e-mail me if you have any other questions.

I think this would help alot, because as of now, I am stuck guessing where I can split these tracks.

LordX

PS - The .CUE file would act as your TRACKLIST as well! Kill two birds with one stone!