Thread: Pic Thread
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #123
6Dj Arson9
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 16 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to 6Dj Arson9 Send a message via MSN to 6Dj Arson9 Send a message via Yahoo to 6Dj Arson9
Talking

ok i met this Girl at hulla who was so very hot and probly to young for me (it was a hulla, what can i say, if i meet them outside the bar their probly too young) any hoo, she was the first person to take my pic at a party and mean to take my pic, in like years plus it was of the both of us and i'd like to remember sum thing right from that night any ways i don't remember her name or her Hulla id for the message board (gold fish brain) but i know she's in the back ground of a lot of pics on this forum so maybe if i describe her to ya'll i might get in touch and get my hands on her......i mean the picture (sorry one track mind)
any hoo, she was wearing a orange tight skirt about ankle length, light blue or grey very tight shirt and a Kaki hat, also has umm brown eyes i think, but deffinutly a brunette ( not like'n blondes much these days) if u match this discription or know the person, plz contact me at dj_arson_@hotmail.com or PM me here or msn er sumthing cause i'd like to see that pic and talk to her again, she was fun
any hoo
have a good one
LOve-Me

~4:20 Productions...Making the Rave scene young again!~