Thread: Out of style?
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2005, 01:44 AM   #74
pixy lee
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybodies_Daddy
It never used to be just a happy hardcore thing... it was the rave fashion... now it seems only the hardcore kids will candy it up. Remember candy junglists? Those were the days.

MCED

there are still candy junglists around....we're just undercover soldiers!
i've been around a long long time, chamaeleon-like, the oldercandy kidz adapt to the world around them. just because it doesn't always show on the outside, doesn't mean the torch isn't still 'a' burnin'...

once a raver, always a raver.....for life.

you can say i'm a candy-junglist-with-an-Omie-twist,
always evolve, and if your outsides change....so what? it's the inside torch that needs keeping. And that's what we all have to remember when the last Hulla goes down in July.....

Good things never die. remember that. stay true to yourselves, and keep the spirit alive....if people wanna laugh, let'm laugh..they don't know what they're missing. And all you kidz state-side....keep being strong and brave, keep spreading the soundwaves and smiilz...don't let anything stand in the way of your vision....I've experienced anti-candyness stateside....but you know what? all of those people are in the dark...spark it up and giv'em some light....even the tiniest spark penetrates the darkness.
See you all in July.