View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2005, 01:57 AM   #257
CookieMonsterMel
Hullaboarder

I been to every single one except 5 of them.....I seen many changes in the scene here...MANY MANY new faces from all over North America and overseas. This company means alot to me..met most of my friends at hulla's...I will b sad but at the same time happy as I am glad to of seen such awesome djs and meet such awesome people. Its been a great honour to of been a part of this scene and I thank u Chris Frolic for all the parties u have thrown. Much respect and good luck with your wife and beautiful son. If only this will go to 10 year then it would b MAD sweet...but I am glad to of been here for 8 years...First hulla was one of my first raves ever and I always went to every one since then minus 5 I missed. Good luck to u all and I shall see u at future hardcore parties. Hulla is over but the good vibes and good people and music shall never die. Because of hulla I am inspired to spin happy hardcore and make my own company to throw more hardcore events here and around the globe. And in future I shall feel proud to tell my kids and new friends the joys I had to see such great dj's and companies and hulla will b my # 1 to tell all....much respect and love

P.L.U.R.
XOXO
MEL