View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #10
perry461
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to perry461 Send a message via AIM to perry461 Send a message via Yahoo to perry461
Taken From my PR journal.

Okay here we go. Got there and heard most of Gobstoppa's set. It was awesome. Eye Opener, Boomstick and Gabber Over Tetris got the crowd pumping. I was up front the whole time rocking out with Stacey. Went upstairs during Scoots' set and for whatever reason, started drinking. I was only planning on having 1 drink...but before I knew it, I was pissed loaded. Hanging out with Joey, Karen, AC Slater, Shane, Timmy, Stacey and Jeff and others that I can't remember, while intoximacated is quite fun. I started MCing with Rukkus upstairs to da Jungle beatz and just like at Tag...it was quite a different sound. By Sharkeys set...I was still hammered, but by the end of it, I was pretty much sober...I'm such a cheap drunk...too bad I can't stay drunk for more than a couple hours, and it was too expensive to stay drunk. Its sad really....I only had 4 Mikes and a shot of Jager (Timmy you're such a bad influence on me) and I was done like dinner. Later on, saw Paul, who was also wasterized, and when he jumped on me, his shoulder hit my jaw and I bit my tongue...hard....it was bleeding pretty bad for a good 15-20 mins. Theres still a bit of a chunk missing. Anywho...went up on stage and started talking to a few people, Kwik, Frolic, Sharkey and Chrisky, as well as Milo, Bart and Melody. I started to get tired at about 4, so I sat around and kept the dancing to a minimum. I was a little depressed, due to something that happened earlier in the night...but it was sorted out (mostly) and everything is (mostly) okay now. Thanks bunches to Andrea for cheering me up. I left at about 5:00 and went and crashed in the car. Rita came to the car when the party ended and we drove home. Listened to M.I.L.F.core on the way home. Simply put, an AMAZING mix by the DJ Tranzit and some excellent verses by MC Everybodies Daddy. All in all, great party. Too bad they're coming to an end. I really would have liked to MC at one...but its too late for that...oh well...live and let die. Whether that actually makes any sense....I dunno....I'm tired....leave me alone.