View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2005, 03:37 PM   #1
Remman4
Hullaboarder

Photos: 10  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Remman4
Greetings and Appreciation from Southern Ohio

I want to take a moment to thank all of those that put forth the hard work to make Pacific Sun such a crazy good time.

A small motley crew from southern ohio ventured up to be part of one of the last Hullabaloo events...

18 hours of driving round trip was well worth it to experience what we did that saturday/sunday.

I have been in this scene for quite some time now (just over 8 years) and I have partied all over the midwest and some on the east coast (US) I have been to Toronto for three events now. NYE 1998-9, WEMF 2001, and now Pacific Sun.

Pacific Sun by far had the best vibe I have experienced maybe ever. I had become quite jaded with the local scene here, that is before it all but died 2 years ago... that initiated the quest to find someplace that still had the spirit alive. Enter Toronto, and Hullabaloo...

I can't count how many times we said "this is amazing" to each other during the event... good times and very friendly kids.

Big shoutout to Anabolic Frolic, all the other Dj's and Mc's that kept the vibe up, the last hour with Silver1 was unreal with the tag team MC'ing... I have never felt such a vibe in all my years of raving!

all the Dj's tore it up!!
My favorite set was Sharkey's, he is the reason we made the trip...
His mix was awesome, I hope that it is featured on the hullastore site
Capital J (happy b-day!) thew down some wicked dnb tracks... doooooope
Anabolic Frolic I have had the pleasure of seeing live before.. simply amazing
Frisky Love the anthems, live is a whole new experience!
Subsonic Chronic- did not expect UK hard house to reprazent.. straight bangin set mate!
Silver1 as stated above, that was one of the best closing sets in my memory!

Consider this a plug to get all of those mixes up in a box set!
pretty please with sugar on top!

To make a long story longer...

Thanks again for a great time, I expect to make the journey again to the last event... mixed emotions but I can't miss that experience.

Thank you Toronto for holding on to what others have lost...

This will be missed dearly and the memories cherished forever...

Peace

-Remi (26 and still raving) the desk job really takes a toll on the dancing legs...