View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2005, 08:23 PM   #82
Dreaded Dancer
Hullanewbie

Well I've read through the posts concerning this thread and I still have a question. I'm one of those unfortunate souls who was unable to attain tickets to this event. I understand that there is a limited capacity, and naturally this event should be at the Opera house. Well anyway I am wondering if we can buy scrapbooks ... or make a special order. It seems that there are many like myself who will not be able to go to this event, but who would love to get one of these books. Please don't make this thing so exclusive, when doing such is so unnecessary. I love hullabaloo so much; I just couldn't get a ticket. Seeming that you weren't planning on making any scrapbooks for sale, or distribution outside of ticket sales Frolic, I beg of you to please consider distributing some scrapbooks to those who are already going to miss a time that will never be matched. Well everyone who is going has my envy and yet my joy on your behalf. Again though please please please Frolic tell me there is a way that I can procure a scrapbook. It would instantly become one of my most precious things. Even if you must say "no" to my reply, please provide me with at least the closure that such an answer would provide.

p.s. knowing that you made it makes it all the more special.