View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:55 PM   #1
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Thanks for getting Lost in Space with us

Just a short thank you to everyone who came out to Lost in Space giving Hulla a wonderful way to begin it's final send-off.

Some of you we'll see again in July, and for the others who had had their final Hulla experience last night I'll say this; Hulla will be remembered for a very long time and parties like that are the reason why. Whether it was your first or 21st you can be happy that you were part of the magic while it was still here and can say "I Was There" when future generations will only be able to read about it, listen to the recordings, look at the pictures and wish they could have been.

There will be some charity auctions for All Good Things tickets put up by some of the talent (come as their guests) as well as a few we've held back to raise money for good causes so keep your eyes on our website for one last chance at those tickets. The official preparty details will be posted online shortly as well and those tickets are available to everyone.

But for now let's still revel in the wonderful memories from Lost in Space .

ps - I have to make special note to the Friendship Crew who truly outdid themselves with their space outfits. The success of Hulla is an intangible combination of many things, but having such a great group of volunteers make every Hulla that much more special.

Chris Frolic