View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM   #29
bonsweetcandie
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to bonsweetcandie
oh man! sooo good...

sure the night started out kinda sketchy... getting lost, fiona falling asleep on the subway and that crazy guy talking to himself.
Then i had my spaz attack, while waiting for Jer. But then we did our thing and all was good. Getting tickets through will call is so much easier... Happy i got my ticker for the last one like that. Security wasn't that bad. I almost shit myself when i saw Andre the giant tho and then again when i went to the bathroom and used the same stall that shit happened in. that was okay though.
I saw Katy, Colin, Holly and some other that i knew but i was just to shy to say "hi" to, such as, Denise, Kates, Louie, Nick.
Sorry to everyone i was suppsed to meet at the pre-meet it just didn't happen. I didn't end up meeting like anyone from the board, i dunno why i was having a shy night.

Spice was fucking amazing! and so was Scott Brown! Oh my God!!! I don't think I've ever stomped so hard in my life! I loved it!
Marty McFly... What can i say? he fucking blew me away! it was awesome.

I think that all for now, not many pictures were taken but the ones i did take should be up soon!

~ Bon