View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:24 AM   #1
IH8N2theI's
Hullanewbie

Lost in Space..... for RAVE NOOBS?!?

Ok first.... Everybody's Daddy, are the ONLY words you know: OH MY MY???? Shit, I listened to you in the Back and Forth Cd's and thats all you said there too... plus the same repeatin stuff.... if thats all it takes to MC then I nominate MYSELF for the last hulla.....

Second, the trance set sucked BALLS.... I thought hulla was supposed to be about HARDCORE... if your gonna drop a trance set, make it HARD... it's like I was in some type of lame techno CAFE with that shit Spice was slobbering out. When Spice was introduced I remember them saying its been like four years since he had played a Hulla.... NO FUCKING WONDER!!!!! Subsonic Chronic knows exactly how to bring Hulla to its knees, and its been great having him there, and its awesome that he will finish off at All Good Things.

THIRD... and MOST important... If I want sloppy broken beats with lame vocals I will listen to HIP-HOP..... Trance may not have been hardcore but at least it wasnt like a record that had been smashed with a hammer on the sidewalk. Marty Mcfly, your 'vibe' is some kinda wanna-be spinner who speeds up 90's rap and tries to jumble it all together for an hour set. What a great way to fall asleep at FIVE in the morning.. if your gonna spin that crap, do it early when people are waiting in line outside.......

And I agree, Hulla really did seem restrained this time.... It was like it all focused around Scott Brown (who was great), and after his short set was done, so was the night. At least D-Minus picked up the end and left everyone dancing the way we should be.

Seriously people, we have ONE fuckin Hulla left... Dont hold back, KEEP it hardcore/hardtrance!