View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:40 AM   #82
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
ALright.. it's time to do this...

the night started at Pizza Pizza... i got to meet a bunch of wonderful kids there
Peachfuzz...
KandiKat
MrMe
the two hot lesbian girls
andjo- WE need to get each others numbers... we are like 20 minutes apart
weava

and then on to the party.

I had an amazing night... honestly the best vibe at a hulla yet... for me anyway. I also had newbs which contributed to the craziness... the lineup was great...i enjoyed all the sets.. especially Silver1... i was in awe at his track selection... i just could have died right there an been happy... Scott brown was good... short, and im not a huge fan of gabber.. (please noone hit me) but my bf absolutely loved it. For me, the crowd's hype was way the coolest... they were off the charts.

to the people i met inside...
itsgigglegirl.. FINALLY
neverlandgurl.. FINALLY
LIBBIE... i'm glad you like the squishy thingy.. =)
the mark boy.. yur HAWT =0
Adam.. some random dude that kissed me... i would never have the balls to do that...
happy2btrendy
and MCED.. finally i got to introduce myself to this guy.. =)

um all the regulars... Mr Me, carrie, hiedi, kristen, kandeegirl, sparkles, moondancer, and anyone else i forgot.. i love yall

and to anyone i forgot.. sorry

ALSO.. attn... to whoever got a planet space kandi... i hope you all enjoyed them.. EVERYONE who got one was totally hyped.. i'm glad

one last thing.. WHO Ended up with BIG BLUE SPACE DOG? i left him sitting by the speakers stage left... on the stage... so he could see the rest of the night... i never did find out who ended up getting him..
Kandeegirl was it YOU? i hope so i love you ...

hulla.. you made me so happy.. thank you ..
see you all in april