View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #95
Simply5teve
Hullaboarder

wow , just lookin at all those pics made me feel like i was at the party again , hehe
SUCH an amazing night and so many awesome ppl
im the guy that had on the blue dress shirt , purple teletubby backpack (sorry if he startled anyone :P) , bigass faux-hawk and a glowstick through my septum piercing , so feel free to drop me a line if we met or you got a pic of me cuz i know alot of ppl did.... i got a buncha really good pics too so once i get them back and scanned (probly not soon seeing as my scanner is broken and it will be at least another few days til m,y pics are ready) ill post em up 4 sure

Kandeegirl2 : *muah* made my night to seeya again hun , it had been way too long
love the pic you got of us...
Libbie : sooper sweet gal , nice meetin ya and i hope you enjoyed ypur cookie-cutter candy bracelet i gave to you and your boy
Techno Purist : great meeting you that head massager thing was nuts , it fit over my hair and made my whole mohawk vibrate , hehe...
Happeacility : nice meetin you too dood , hope you had a great b-day n thx for the pics , i can spot myself out in like half yoour crowd shots , hehe