View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2005, 06:40 AM   #144
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeacility
kinda sound like a few gilrs i met, i pic would be helpful, let me know if i got a pic of you in my collection???

so hows the livin up there pretty easy, i have thought about living there but i would only know the few ravers i have met and only if they wanted to be my freinds... is it easy to get jobs in canada???
hahaha oh trust...no one else was wearing blue tinsel (with a hotpink dress)..you do have a picture of just me in your collection.

i would say that you're not the first raver who's wanted to cross the border. you should spend more time in canada and get a real feel for it. don't move for the raves...you will be left out in the cold. getting a LEGAL job is not easy and if you have plans of somehow obtaining citizenship, that will not be easy either. unless you have someone to marry up there, they also do a point system based on your education and skills to see if you have anything to offer that canada wants (obviously, the higher the skills and education, the better you are for canada). i know a few people who have done it (including mr. frolic's wife herself) and it's not an easy road. my advice would be to PLAN PLAN PLAN and make sure you have a good support system .

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk