View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM   #3
brandymandycandy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brandymandycandy Send a message via Yahoo to brandymandycandy
My first hulla was Pacific Sun, February 2005
Even though I am so new to hulla it does mean a lot to me. It opened up a whole entire new world to my life. I've met a lot of wonderful people at hulla, ones I plan to be friends with for life. At Hulla everyone has an attitude that is absolutely wonderful, everyone loves everyone and it felt like everyone welcomes you in with open arms. At my first hulla I received two stuffed animals, one from a kid with a cow hat thing...He made my night. LOL!
My ultimate hulla set would probably have to be Captian J and MC JD at Pacific Sun.
Hmmm...anecdote, oh okay, so when there's a break in the song where it slows down, usually when people take the time to rest for a minute until it picks up again, well my friend and I were so freakin' excited during one of the sets that we were blowing the hell out of our whistles and still jumping around, people stared it was funny!
First I'd like to give a shout out to my Sammy D* for introducting me to Hulla and to M@ because without him some of my friends wouldn't be going to All Good Things! But really I just want to thank everyone for 3 wonderful parties...I'll honestly miss Hullabaloo!