View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:40 PM   #10
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
First Hulla? the anthems, 2002

What does Hulla mean to you? a place where i can see a zillion smiling faces (exaggerating a little, heh) and where everyone is free to be who they are, or want to be even. oh and the opportunity to let your crafty side go wild, woo!!)

What do you think Hulla means to the scene? keeps it diverse. hulla is much different than any other party, in many different dimensions.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: mced wearing my fuzzy mittens onstage

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote: ummm, the first and only time i participated in the "board meet"...it turned out to only 3 people showing up. (me, basic, and some other dude who i cant remember at the moment)

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..):
i met a lot of sweet people by going to hullas. uhh, thanks for being so sweet? and to frolic, for providing hulla, a time to escape where you dont have to worry about real life and just have a blast with so many people from all over the world. amazing.