View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2005, 06:13 AM   #13
weava
Friendship Crew

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to weava Send a message via MSN to weava Send a message via Yahoo to weava
First Hulla? - Accelerator

What does Hulla mean to you? Hulla has the best vibe of anywhere I've ever been. The music is fantastic but the people are what makes it really hard to miss one.

What do you think Hulla means to the scene? The international ravers I've seen at hulla's show how much it means. Also I have many friends in this area (pittsburgh) who have never been to hulla but know exactly what it is. Hulla will forever be a legacy.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory - It would have to be the entire lost in space party. I finally met all kinds of people that I've been looking for since my 2nd hulla and had an absolute blast all night. Specifically when I ran into itsgigglegirl and neverlandgurl... that really topped off the night for me.

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote - what the heck is an anecdote? does this count?... Driving up saturday from Pittsburgh to accelerator because we didnt have enough cash for a hotel room. We just drove up, stayed til like 5am, and drove home. Driving home was horrifying but well worth it for the experience we had at the party. Weve had a hotel room every other time and it makes that one time stand out so much for me.

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..) - I think this board made the hulla experience 100% of what it could be. The fact that we can come here and meet people before and after going to the parties, keeps our bonds tight. I absolutely love everyone I've ever met at hulla from these forums and Im so glad I could experience the events with all of you. Weaver, itsgigglegirl, skittles, carrie, neverlandgurl, happy2btrendy, peachfuzz, chip, tika and saiyan, milo, diane...and the list goes on and on... you were the people who made hulla what it was for me. And to Mr and Mrs Frolic... You've enriched my life with moments I will never forget. Thank you so much for running these wonderful events.