View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2005, 11:22 PM   #15
Andjo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Andjo Send a message via MSN to Andjo Send a message via Yahoo to Andjo
First Hulla Rythem of life 2001

What does Hulla mean to you Hulla means alot too me. I have never had anythiing less then a great time. Its what the world should be like. There is no real way of describing a hulla to a non-hulla'er. (Trust me Ive tried for years) Its one of the very few places were people can drop all the crap (drama, diffrances, etc) and be themselfs. Hulla is the best party around.

What does Hulla mean to the scene Hulla helps new ravers into the scene, because hulla ravers are the most welcoming of any "types" of ravers. It helps keep the scene alive and well. (I know the scene isnt going to die just cuz Hulla isnt around, Just that it will deffinatly change the Toronto scene)

Hulla Anecdote I got 2. So bare with me. The best one is when my friend Emily and I took 2 hulla newbs to Pacific Sun. I tried to explain it too them as best as I could and it seemed that they understood, and had the right Idea. But when we walked In and I seen the looks on there faces, I almost died laughing. It was pricless. They looked at me with a look of "were the hell did you take us?" But by the next day they were thanking me for the best night of there lives.
The second one also took place at Pacific Sun. I was at the back railing, just watching the crowd and doing some glow sticking. When my hand hit the railing and sent my glowstick sailing over the TRIP booth. Luckaly no one got hit.

Favorite Hulla set My favorite set was never recorded and i wish it was. Idance preparty spun by Frolic himself. Im not sure what it was about that set, but It left me standing there after it saying "wow, that has been the best set ever." and I still feel that way. I really wish a recording had been made for that night!

My Space I would like to say thank you Frolic. Its sad to see you end hulla, but its best to do it now then try and hang on a little while longer and never having an official "Last." I hope you travel out to england to play. I will deffinatly rock the kandi for that one.