View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2005, 12:13 AM   #16
evangelos_gq
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
First Hulla?
Pacific Sun (but bought tickets for Drift on a Dream; couldnt make it)
What does Hulla mean to you? Hulla though my experiences actually being AT the parties are limited... when i would listen to other live recordings that i had bought... listened to the music and the crowd reacting gave me goose bumps all the time. I would imagine myself there with all of you. And no matter what mood i was in i would feel better after listening.

What do you think Hulla means to the scene?
Hulla has a certain purity to it... i believe that Hulla (aside from the drugs) is the best example that anyone could see and know how raves are... not from movies or books.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory:
When Gobbstopper announed at the peak of Sharkey's set that i came all the way from Denver, Co for that party... people cheered... so did i.

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote:
i guess its not funny but here it is... going up to people that i recognized from posted pictures and avatars and attempting to introduce myself as Evangelos_gq...

Your own space to add anything you want (shout outs, thoughts etc..):
my shout outs are for Anabolic Frolic for starting Hulla... and for all the Happy Hardcore Djs and Ravers that have ever lived... they make me feel like im part of something great... and that im not alone.

Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
-Closer.