View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2005, 08:31 AM   #17
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

First Hulla?Accelerator
What does Hulla mean to you? It's a place where PLUR takes a physical form, in each and every raver there. Where the outside world can shrink away, and eutopia is acheived, even if its just for a few hours. A place where you see what the world could and should be like. A place of joy, respect, compassion, and understanding.
What do you think Hulla means to the scene? Not only one of the staples of the North American scene, it's one of the longest running. Through the ups and downs,the good and bad, it has prevailed. And all along it kept true to the roots, to the original vibe. It shows that anything can be accomplished if the spirit is willing to endure and the drive is there. It shows that though the rave scene and its people may be a minority in the big scheme of things, major things can and will happen if we unify and stay steadfast in our beliefs.
Your ultimate Hulla set/memory: The memory that was most impacting for me, was at Lost in Space. At one point during the night, realising I was most likely not going to be able to attend the last event, I started reflecting on what Hulla has brought into my life and how it has changed my world. And I thought about how I felt knowing that I may never get to experience ever again, anything like Hulla.

There are no words that could possibly describe my feelings for everyone involved in these events. Chris, Robin, the DJ's, MC's, the partiers, and everyone behind the scenes, the joy, happiness, and acceptance you have given me will forever be remebered. The words "Thank You" don't even begin to properly express my gratitude.