View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2005, 12:21 AM   #22
Stunt_Girl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to Stunt_Girl
Talking

First Hulla? My first Hulla was Pacific Sun this past Feb. I'm a newbie!!

What does Hulla mean to you?Hulla had to be one of the best experinces I've ever had. It was an amazing group of people and Something I'll never forget. It was actually my first rave EVER

What do you think Hulla means to the scene?Personally Hulla is sort of my intro into the scene. I love the idea of Hulla and I'll be sad to see it end.

Your ultimate Hulla set/memory:Anabolic or Gobstoppa @ Pacific Sun. Crazy-ness and so fun! I also got a wicked picture with Anabolic before his set!

Share a funny Hulla party anecdote:I dunno if you wanna call it an anecdote, but we(my group of friends) decided that we personally made the Pacific Sun CD's rock with our amazing whistles! We were up front all night.

I loved my experiences at Hulla and I look forward to the last one. It'll be sad but I'm glad that I'll be there to see it end. I do regret that I didn't get into the scene til now. I feel like I've missed so much. I have to give all the credit to my b/f for getting me into techno as a whole and HHC as a passion. He gave me a great gift by introducing me to it all. PLURR

Chris and Robin & everyone involved with Hulla are amazing people and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this awesome thing called Hullabaloo. Good luck to you all!
To be with you
by your side
<3333